BR Ringo 8017 is an exciting, versatile Polled Hereford sire that just sold for 50K half interest in the Barber Ranch sale, and he is now available at Genesource.
- BR Ringo 8017 is a versatile sire that has great appeal to commercial and registered breeders alike. Stacked numbers and an appealing look making him a good choice to create successful show cattle with real world data.
- We feel that Ringo has great appeal to create useful females as well as bulls. He ranks in the top 5 % for YW and the 10% of the breed for WW.
- Ringo provides an outcross pedigree to most popular bloodlines in the Hereford world and hits that mark on traits for useful cattle with soundness and look.
- His sire BR Hutton 4030 is known for creating superb females with impeccable udder quality.
- Sires like this, from programs like Barber Ranch, with pedigrees like Ringo, make a solid choice in your breeding choices. Ringo will be making a big impact.