- C Stockman 2059 ET is designed for today’s cattle programs with moderate birth without sacraficing muscle, performance and gainability.
- His dam, C Notice Me ET, has produced over $1.4 million in actual progeny sales.
- His full brother, C Miles McKee 2103 ET, sold for a record selling price at $600,000 for 3/4 interest.
- Two full sisters averaged $33,000 in our 2012 fall female sale.
- The 2018 NWSS Grand Champion Bull and Supreme Champion, B&C STOCK OPTION 6026D ET, is sired by Stockman and owned by B&C, Express Ranches and the Stock Option GroupHIs calves have a distinct look of balance and power.
C Miles McKee 2103 ET
Record selling bull at $600,000.
C Stockman 2059 ET son B&C Stock Option
Supreme Hereford 2018 National Western