CRR 719 CATAPULT 109 has made a huge impact on the Hereford breed and he is available at GENESOURCE.
- Catapult is an unmatched sire in terms of genetic value. He sires moderate birth weight cattle that truly excel in performance and carcass traits. He is a trait leader in nine different traits – ranging from performance to carcass to maternal. He is definitely a three-dimensional superstar. His first daughters in production had a nursing ratio of 109.4 and he is a breed leader in Udder and Teat scores.
- Catapult is the rare sire that works in every environment, including seed stock and commercial, and has excelled in the show ring.
- Catapult has sired more high selling females recently than any sire in the breed, as well as siring several National Champions in both the bull and heifer show rings. He is truly a once-in-a-generation sire. This fall, he was the sire of a $200,000 heifer, $100,000 heifer and $99,000 heifer – just to name a few.
- Catapult your herd into the next generation and establish a foundation of elite Hereford cattle using this once in a lifetime bull!
- Catapult is producing high quality semen. Inquire about sexed female semen this spring.