- KJ HVH 33N Redeem 485T is a homozygous polled that is proven through the National Reference Sire Program.
- Redeem provides a great data set that can give any mating a data boost.
- Redeem provides maternal strength in his pedigree and his daughters have excellent udders and have made superior females.
- Redeem had the industry buzzing after he brought $50,000 at Jensen Bros. 2011 Fall Sale, selling to Hoffman Ranch, Churchill Cattle, and Delaney Herefords. Two full sisters combined to bring $38,000 as well
- These are unique genetics! He can be used on most of today’s popular pedigrees